Friday, January 27, 2012

Which of these two girls names goes best with this boys name?

I really like the name Séamus (Shay-mus) for a boy. It's the Irish form of James. Which of these two girls names would you pair with it for a twin/sister:





Aoibhín (Eve-een)


Caoimhe (Key-vah)





i.e. Séamus and Aoibhín OR Séamus and Caoimhe?





P.S. I live in Ireland where these names are normal. The spellings will not cause trouble.





Thanks!|||I love the look of Aoibhin, and it makes a nice pair with Seamus.





There is a name in the US that sounds like Caoimhe. It's Kiva, which is an underground holy place used by the Anasazi (No one knows why or where they left, but the pueblo was obviously vacated in a mysterious instant.) There are a number of them, but the one closest to my home had Bubonic Plague warnings. (There are plague cases every year.) Anyway, using Kiva as a name seemed both wrong and unlucky. So, I tend to avoid that sound from habit-LOL|||I can see why you have a dilemma. They both sound nice with the boys name, but i kind of like Seamus and Aoibhin. Aoibhin sounds more elelgnant and mysterious to me which i like. Good luck!|||Those are both good! I love the way Caoimhe looks with Séamus, but to pair it up, I'd have to choose Aoibhín to go with Séamus because they sound better together. I hope this helps|||Seamus %26amp; Caoimhe!!





I'm irish ;)|||Seamus and Aoibhin sound really good together!|||Caoimhe





:)|||Caoimhe is very cute sounding.|||Séamus and Caoimhe|||Séamus and Caoimhe! Love it. And I'm so jealous that you're able to use the proper spellings of these names.|||caoimhe,as long as you pronounce it kwee-va instead of kee-va|||Aoibhin sounds nice, tho the other sounds exotic|||caoimhe definitely|||james and eveen|||Caoimhe sounds best with Séamus|||I like... Caoimhe :)|||Seamus and Caoimhe!!!!





The spellings confuse me, sicne I'm American, but I do like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment