Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of the names Adelia and Jenilee for twin girls?

Also, if anyone has any ideas for two girl names, please let me know! I would really like to include Adel, Jenny, Lee and Delia in some way, though. These have all been important people in my life, so I would love to include these names! =)





Adel is after my grandmother


Jennifer is after my other grandmother


Lee is after my big borther who died of sickle cell anemia and Delia is after my mom whom adopted my from an....abusive lifestyle......so THAT is why I feel the need to incorporate these names!|||i really like the names you have Adelia and Jenilee are cute and unique i like them a lot. :D|||Hi.I dont like these names but thats just my own personal opinion..if you like them..go for it!





All the best!|||You have very good reasons for the names you have chosen and I like that. I wasn't thrilled with the names at first but the story really makes them better. I say go for it! And Good Luck!|||Jennifer Delia and Adel Lee|||I prefer Adelaide and Genevieve. |||Yes i think they are quite nice and if they have personal meaning to you it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You go for it. |||I think you could probably use them all as their given names.





Adel Lee


Delia Jennifer





It's nice you want to incorporate all those names! Beautiful! :)|||Adelia Nicole %26amp; Jenna Leanna|||OMG. I have never heard those names before, but they are BEAUTIFUL together. Adelia has that old time charm, and Jenilee is gorgeous and unique at the same time. I think Adelia is pretty, but you could also use Adeliade and Aradelle. All in all, your baby girls are blessed to have those names.


Good luck!|||You have a good choice. But for me I'd rahter name them Jeadel and Leedel, it rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment