Friday, January 27, 2012

Do girls like it when you call them names like Sweetie?

I have just realized that I call girls names like 'Petal' and 'Sweetie' quite a bit. I just wanted to hear girls opinions on this as I have never really thought about it until this morning!|||I l%26lt;3ve it :) It is soooo sweet!|||No.. i would find it degrading. I hate that sort of thing, its a bit like when cheese-dick guys say "hey ladies" as if they have authority. I don't like that either. And petal would be weird, to me.|||They probably think it is a term of endearment if they are under 25 years old but after that or if they are already married then they already know you are just saying it because you forgot their name.|||Definitely NOT. I wouldn't want my BF called me "Sweetie" or "Petal." In my eyes, its too cliche!|||Girls Absolutely Love It!|||Sweetie yes, but I don't like being called Petal...just personal choice|||i think it depends on how you deliver it who you are saying it to and who you are|||Would you?|||they like it :)|||yes, i like it :)|||Yeah !! we like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment