Friday, January 20, 2012

What do you think of these girls names ?

No rude comments please and thank you . Thank every one in advan . I have went through three baby books and still goin through the third one. My husband and I like unusual names and we picked out these for girls:





Aralyn


Alayna


Arleigh


Aylyn


Kamdyn


Kapryce


Embrlyn


Emmi


Jemalyn


Kendi


Raiza


Abrielle


Alayni


Tilly





These are all names.|||Personally, I like Aralyn, Arleigh, Embrlyn, Emoe, amd Abrielle. Tilly is cute too but I like it spelt Tillie.





Good Luck! and God Bless! -醿ρ曄単伪褟醿?/div>


  • 6 months ago




  • Report Abuse





Asker's Rating:

5 out of 5

Asker's Comment:

Thank you very Much :)


|||I like Aralyn, Alayna, Raiza %26amp; Alayni.





Well, i actually like them all, those are just my favourites.|||I love Tilly, it's different. I also like Alayna %26amp; Kamdyn.|||All unique i prefer emmi

No comments:

Post a Comment