Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think about these different girls names?

Tenley - I saw this as the number one girls name of 2010 so far. I actually kind of like it. It's a nice break from the 'Bella' phase.


Kinsley - another top 20 name from this year.


Ainsley


Eloise








Thanks!|||I like the more modern names. I actually considered Kinsley or Brynlee while I was pregnant with my daughter.|||Tenley and Kinsley are okay,


and i really like Ainsley,


but i hate Eloise|||They all have the same look, except Eloise.





What about Xena, Keomi, Xia.|||Ainsley|||they're all pretty terrible, kinsley isnt TOO bad i guess





but i dont like those names at all|||I think out of those Kinsley is the best, but I don't think I'd ever name my child one of them|||there are pretty good ,





butt i think the name sarah is nice name because its the meaning of 'princess.'|||i like eloise





why do u need a popular name?

No comments:

Post a Comment