Friday, January 20, 2012

Could you please suggest girls names that are the same style as these?

We have a son named Dominic Joseph and are expecting our second soon. We have our boys names sorted but are still unsure of girls names.





Could you suggest some names that are the same sort of style as these; Genevieve, Anna, Ysabel, Evangeline, Simone, Helena, Sabrina.|||- Arabella

- Evelyn

- Cassandra

- Harriet

- Nina

- Saffron

- Esme

- Matilda

- Audrey

- Clarissa

- Noelle

- Felicity

- Marietta

- Imogen

- Geneva

- Emmeline

- Sylvia

- Jemima

- Anya

- Ginevra

- Helen

- Cecelia

- Eleanor

- Adele

- Seraphina



Hope I helped ;) xx|||I am absolutely in love with the name Evelyn. I think it goes along the lines of Evangeline. I also have met a baby Helen which is absolutely adorable. I think the old names are coming back and I love it. :)|||It seems like you like unique French names..well to me that is, Some of my suggestions are;


-Evangelique


-Jenevierre


-Alessandra


-Jacqueline


-Addeline


-Sabina


-Helaina


-Stashia


-Dominique





Hope it helps and congratz!|||Helena Helena Helena!!!!!! It's beautiful!!|||Naomi Brooke


Miranda Grace


Savannah Rose


Courtney Noelle


Kimberley Paige


Angelina Faith


Olivia Jade





:-)|||Adelaide


Imogen


Olivia


Gwendolyn


Gwenivierre


Giovana


Bianca


Elena


Trinity


Taralyn


Abigail|||Cecilia Rosalie Sophia Seraphina Natalia|||Adeline|||What about:


Vivienne


Olivia


Charlotte


Katherine


Madeleine


Caroline


Victoria





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment