Friday, January 20, 2012

What are hyphenated girls names that are unusual?

I really like girls names with hyphens and i am pregnant with my daughter so i would like some suggestions|||Almost any two names that flow well would work. And also if they're not too long like Samantha-Katherine or something. That's just too much for a first name. How about:





Rebekah-Jane


Katherine-Rose


Emma-Julia


Amber-Faith


Naomi-Grace


Hannah-Ellen


Melanie-Dawn





Good luck and congrats! :o)|||well, I just heard this yesterday. it's very unusual and pathetic. a lady named her child Le-ah


She said "the dash don't be silent"


apparently you pronounce it "la dash ah"


so that is very unusual.|||leh-ah


prounounced lehDASHah or lehHYPHENa


edit:i 'm totally kidding, please don't name your child that, how about Jasper-Lee or Marie-Claire.|||Mary-Morgan


Mollie-Claire


Mollie-Kate


Mary-Isabelle





I think any name can be hyphenated if you make it, lol.


God bless.|||Lily-Rose is my favorite


but there is also


Ava-Grace


Leila-Rose


Mary-kate


Billy-Jo


Mary-Jo|||Mari-Elliot


Mary-Kate


Mary-Ella


Elliot-Kate


Eden-Kate





Pretty much anything then Kate.|||Sarah-Grace


Shelby-Hope|||Rey-Elle





Roselini-Amber





Pearl-Shelly|||Gina-Marie


Isabel-Blair


Emma-Kate


Emma-Grace


Daleiny-Rae


Tess-Nicole


Julia-Louisa|||Un-usual|||Well I really like:


Samantha-Rose and Lauren-Brie|||Sadie-Lynne|||Kay-Raine|||What about Grace-Lyn|||I like Molly-Grace and I have seen a girl named J-Celeste.

No comments:

Post a Comment