Friday, January 20, 2012

Girls names?

i have found out that i am having a girl( twins) if have any names in mind plz tell me! i need 2 girls names.|||Iris, Chloe, and Rose|||If I had twin girls I would name them:


Amelia and Emily (or Mia and Emma)


Olivia and Madison


Chloe and Caydence





Congratulations! :)|||Frances and Dianne|||lexus and corolla|||Taylor...thats my name :D|||Ashley and Emma! =)|||If you want a "theme" in names, Lilly and Rose. If you want names that rhyme, Selina and Melina. If you want an alliteration, Isabella and Ivy. If you want two totally different, Suzette and Mara.|||Rachael %26amp; Amelia|||Gabriela, and Isabela


Emma and Grace


Andrea and Nicole|||Hey...congratulations!!!:)


Twins...so sweet...


How about Elizabeth, Carrie, Shannon, Jessica, Amy, Karen, Tessa, Helen, Denise, Charlene..?


Or get a baby name book...its a wonderful book with over 1000baby names on it.|||Haily


Madison


Emily


Nicole


Allison


Rylee


Kala


Tammi


Mollie


Kate


Sam


Andrea


Angie


Kari


Lesslie|||I like the names deeana, and Cassandra....|||breanna and emily|||Hope and Faith, maybe Destiny|||I had twins and we had girl names picked out and they were boys! We chose Cheyanne and Savannah. My mother in law had a baby a year later and named her Savannah and I also had a girl that year and named her Cheyanne. Solved our problem!|||Eye of Truth, and Serenity Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment