Friday, January 20, 2012

What is your opinion of these girls names?

Abby


Abigail


Arley


Ashlyn


Caroline


Chiara (kee-AHR-uh)


Dana (DAH-nuh)


Darcey


Ella


Eirann (AIR-en)





Feel free to rate, comment, or just say which ones you most like and dislike.





These are all real girl babies born recently, but they don't have any connection to me personally, so you don't have to worry about being tactful.





(They are girls names, in that they have been given to these particular girls).|||Abby and Abigail are basically the same exact name. But I like Abby better but I would spell it Abbey.


Arley is the type of name that would get made fun of.


I like the name Ashlyn.


I dont lilke Chiara, Dana or Darcey.


I also dont like Ella or Eirann.


My favorite out of these would be Abby.





In my opinion I like the names Madison, Paige, and Nicole.|||Out of those names I like-Abby,Abigail,Darcey and Ella!


Out of all of the ones I chose I prefer Ella the most,it's gorgeous,so pretty!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiCk4Yg7fDlyaKQ6Rukoesrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110323135903AAkAxSD





Answer my question too please,thank you x|||i hav a friend named abigail (aby) and her sisters name is arely love those 2 i hav a friend name ella so luv it 2 i alson like ashlyn|||I love Abigail and Caroline - its a bit old fashioned, but beautiful!|||i ONLY like Abigail, Abby, and Ashlynn.|||Ella is adorable!|||The only one I like is Darcey.|||well Kierra is the same thing as Chiara. i like Abigail|||I Really like Arley but really dont like Darcey :)|||Ella


Dana


there the best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment