Friday, January 27, 2012

What boys names do you like for girls?

I wouldn't use a boy name for a girl, but I do think a lot of boys names could be girls names. For unisex names, I mostly lean towards them being girly. These are like my guilty pleasure names. I was just wondering what boys names you like for girls, whether or or not you would use them.


Here are the names I like:


Noah


Carter


Mason


Charlie


Rylan


Harliegh





And tons of unisex names like Bailey and Riley!|||Noah


Carter|||I like these "boys" names for girls: Elliott, Devon, Carson, Logan, Carter, and Toby. I actually know more girl Elliotts, Devons, Carson's, Logans, and Carters than I do boys and I know 1 of each for Tobi.





And I also like lots of unisex names for girls: Cadence, Riley, Peyton, Skyler, Presley, Jordan, and Avery.





All of these are on my guilty pleasure name list except for Cadence which is the only one i would prolly every use on an actual child.





:)|||Bailey, Riley, Morgan and Jordan. those are all kinda unisex names =)|||Emerson|||What about jordan??? It is just as popular!|||mason and carter|||Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment