Friday, January 27, 2012

What would you rate these two girls names?

Can you please rate and give your opinions on these two girls names:





* Poppy


* Reina





BA will be more likely if you give detailed answers. Thanks in advance :)|||Poppy -- I absolutely love this name, I think it's adorable. I used to think that it didn't age very well, but then I met a woman named Poppy who adores her name, so I changed my mind. It's cute, sweet, innocent and beautiful. Definitely a name I would consider for one of my own. :)





Reina -- I love love love this name as well! I've only ever seen the spelling Raina, but I really like this way too. It reminds me less of rain and more of a name ;) It's a lovely name that ages very well and is sophisticated and mature, yet beautiful and darling.





Best of luck to you :)|||Poppy - 2/10 I really just don't like the way that Poppy sounds and it would only be good if it was a nickname for a longer name.


Reina - 6/10 If it's pronounced like "Ree-na" then that's good,but if it's pronounced "Ry-na" then I'd give it 4/10.|||Poppy- 0/10 I don't like it at all.


Reina- CUTE! :D 10/10|||Poppy - 0/10. I hate this name, no idea why, it just doesn't sound appealing.





Reina - 7/10. I think this is really cute, but I'm not a huge fan of the spelling. I prefer Raina.|||Poppy- cute i would pick that of the 2 but more of a nicname





Reina- never heard of it but its ok not the worst and unique|||Poppy 0/10 It sounds like a grandpa's name for a grandchild


Reina 5/10 Don't hate it but don't love it.|||Dont like them, maybe poppy for a nickname

No comments:

Post a Comment