Friday, January 20, 2012

What are some nice girls names to go with these middle names?

I'd like to have another child one day I've got my boys names picked out but no girls names yet. I'd like to maybe use my grandmother's name as a middle name Lorita or maybe my own middle name which is Elizabeth. Can you help me with any first names that would go nicely with Lorita or Elizabeth?


Thankyou|||Joy Elizabeth


Isabel Lorita


Julie Elizabeth


Caitlyn Elizabeth|||Lorita Elizabeth is good name itself





Abigail Lorita


Hannah Elizabeth|||Dawn. Faye. Joan. Jean. Be adventurous. One syllable names because the middle names have so many! Go retro.|||Samantha Lorita... Jasmine Lorita....





Jamie Elizabeth... Madeline Elizabeth|||Elizabeth Valerie.





(wow i love the sound of that :) )|||well i dont no any of those names but i no a good girl 1





Catherine Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment