Friday, January 27, 2012

Best friend names for two girls named Sabrina and Samantha?

What are too awesome bffl names for two girls named Sabrina and Samantha?|||Bri Bri and Say Say|||Do you mean a name that combines both of your names? Cause my friends and I are Zoe, Talia, Stephanie, and Elizabeth so ours is Zotalibeth haha. You could do:


Manthina


Samina


Sab and Sam


Briantha


Sabrantha


umm idk that's a hard combination.|||Sabrina- Samantha


Samantha- Sabrina





Haha thnx for the 2 points!|||Sabrantha?





Is that what you mean? Like Brangelina?|||I like them. I also like Gabriella and Michelle.





Hope I helped :-)|||i don't understand what your asking?|||Samrina


lol





Rina





Sammie


Sam





SABANTHA


lmao|||Sambrina|||Susannah and Sahara|||Sambrina|||Sally and Sandra.|||Taylor and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment