Friday, January 27, 2012

Suggestions for a girls name that goes well with these boys names?

My boyfriend and i like discussing our future and though we have boys names picked out for future children we have no little girls name we like. I was wondering if you had any good suggestions for a name to go with the boys: Alexander Michael, Nathaniel James and Jason Edward ( I know the middle names are very cookie cutter, BUT they are family names)...And what do you think of the boys names? Thanks|||Beautiful names! You both have wonderful taste. They're strong, handsome names that will carry them through life. :)





girl name suggestions:


Charlotte


Juliet


Savannah


Emma


Natalie


Eliza


Abigail


Clara


Lily


Sophia|||I'm just glad you're not choosing stupid baby names.


Emiline


Miranda


Ramona


Layla


Violet


Nadine (I have always LOVED this name!)


Julia|||Emily, Ava, Catherine? I don't know, I always find it harder thinking of girls names too.

No comments:

Post a Comment