Friday, January 27, 2012

Any suggestions for strong yet feminine traditional girls' names?

I am more traditional than trendy %26amp; I don't like the eyesoars for the girl names given for replacements for Adyson. (Madison ends in son %26amp; is fem. Name). I'm half Spanish thus don't like double letters. I'm looking for strong feminine girls names that can also be pronounced in Spanish!|||You can never go wrong Maria - or any of the other Hispanic, fem. versions of various saints' names.





Pia is good too.|||Emily


Sana


Essi-my favorite name


Mary


Alex-short for alexandra


Lexi


Jessica (obsessed with the double letters today -.-)


George (my friend said add George,also my cat who is a girl name)


Haley


Kayley


Keisha (my sister's name)


Ruby


Dawn


Brittany


Andromeda


Cameron-girls and guys name,cammie for short|||samantha,teresa,linda,bridget,portia,mel鈥?/div>


  • 6 months ago




  • Report Abuse




|||Beautiful let the l roll over your tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment