Friday, January 20, 2012

GIRLS NAMES???????????????/?

Teagan and Mia (Middle names??)|||Teagan Marie


Mia Rose|||According to the website below:


Teagan means Little Poet and originates from Ireland.


Mia means Sea of Bitterness and originates from Scandinavia.


Despite this, I love both these names and you should call her whatever you want because she will get her own personality, whether her name is Teagan, Mia or anything else you choose. Her personality won't depend on her name. You can't go wrong!|||I think Teagan is a boys name. I like Mia its cute and simple.





With a short name like Mia i think you need to have a longer middle name.


IA:


Mia Elizabeth





However I think Mia Rose is CUTE!|||I love Mia. and it is not scandinavian it is Italian for "mine"





I like:


Mia Karalina


Mia Rose


Mia Victoria


Mia Jane


Mia Isabelle


Mia Gabrielle








pretty much anything with 3 or more syllables sounds great with Mia|||Teagan's okay but I love Mia Audrey:)





What about Mia Teagan??|||Mia Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment