Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of these four girls names?

These are my most recent additions to my girls names list.





Tayla


Charmaine


Autumn


Chanel





Thank you!|||Tayla - cute, i love the spelling!


Charmaine - really don't like this


Autumn - lovely


Chanel - I love chanel, but perhaps try the spelling Chanelle? Its a bit less like the designer!|||Tayla- dislike it


Charmaine- dislike it alot


Autumn- its a nice name


Chanel- ahh coco chanel! Chanel is a beautiful name!|||I LOVE the name Tayla. I wouldn't use the name Chanel because it is too easy to make fun of. I'm also not a big fan of naming children after seasons, flowers, or months, so I say no to Autumn. Charmaine would be alright but my fav is definitely Tayla. P.S. it would help if I had a pic of you Tayla wouldn't look right on a blond hair blue eyed baby.|||dont like tayla


but love the rest|||I like Charmaine.





Not a fan of Tayla. Chanel is a name that is too easy to make fun of. Lots of puns. Autumn is too flower child 60's ish|||Tayla? You're joking right? Taylor or Kayla. Pick one, don't smash them together to form the name that defines white trash.


Charmaine is okay if your daughter is born 76 years old.


Autumn is pretty! I love it.


Chanel is tacky. Don't name your kid after your handbag.|||Freaking awesome names.{:|||I like all but last one.|||My favorite is Autumn!








-Lea|||On a scale of 10





Tayla 1


Charmaine 1


Autumn 1


Chanel 1|||Chanel will be for ever mis pronounced. the first 3 are fine.|||Honestly they are not to my taste I think they are very cheap sounding|||All nice except Chanel.|||The only one I really like is Autumn as this is gorgeous|||The only one really like is Autumn|||Chav names.

No comments:

Post a Comment