Friday, January 20, 2012

Do these two girls names sound better with two middle names or just the one?

Also, what do you think of these names for two girls anyway? They are all apart from Ava family names from both my mother and fathers sides.


I want to have twins just to name my daughters this :)








Ella Jane Violet %26amp; Ava Lee Harriet 鈥︹€?.





Thoughts. Thank you.|||Personally, I am a sucker for two middle names. It is tradition in my family and therefore most of my family members have two middle names, including my husband and my son. I think two middles can be perfect when the right names are picked.





Ella Jane Violet is my favorite of the two names. It is wonderful. The names go so well together that it's almost rhythmic.





Ava Lee Harriet is also beautiful, and a little more traditional. I'm not used to seeing Harriet but I'm also a sucker for traditional names and/or names that aren't used very much.





Very well done, the names are wonderful. Good luck!|||I like Ella Jane Violet with 3 and Ava Lee Harriet with 2.


It should be Ava Harriet.


The names are absolutely gorgeous by the way, especially Ella Jane Violet.|||In my opinion I think the names Ella Jane and Ava Lee sound good(:


Or, Ella Harriet and Ava Jane!


Please tell me what you decide!|||I think they both sound great with 2 middle names.





Good Luck|||I am not fond of having 2 middle names...I do like Ella Jayne %26amp; Ava Leigh...|||I love two middle names and the flow on these are great. My son has two middles.|||Love all names except harriet. i think that name is awful.|||If you like them, go with it.|||just the one

No comments:

Post a Comment