Friday, January 20, 2012

What do you think of these quadruplet girls names?

These were the names given to identical quadruplet girls in Canada in 2007.





Autumn, Brooke, Calissa and Dahlia.





I love them:) Individual but beautiful and timeless.|||A.B.C.D !!!! i do like all of them ! especially autumn and brooke !|||I love Autumn and Brooke!! But I hate Dahlia. Calissa is okay I guess, but I personally prefer Clarissa.|||I love Brooke, like Autumn, Calissa is okay, but I don't like Dahlia.|||i love autumn n like brooke, but calissa and dahlia i am unsure about!|||All awful but conveniently A, B, C and D.|||They are very pretty names. I love Autumn the best out of all of them. :)|||I like Autumn + Dahlia. Not so much the other two.|||Yay! ^_^ lol|||Sounds good|||love them all=)

No comments:

Post a Comment