Friday, January 27, 2012

What is your opinion of these girls names?

What do you think of these girls names?


I have a son named Hayden Elijah and a daughter named Anneliese Claire. I am expecting another daughter in a few weeks and have my names list narrowed down to two names.





I'm not asking which name is your favorite I'm just curious as to what you think about them overall.








Lorelei Olivia


Jocelyn Olivia|||Lorelei Olivia sounds very girly and there are a lot of nicknames you can associate with it, but Lorelei is just as cute.





Jocelyn Olivia is the more normal name of the two, but I just don't think it flows very well with Hayden and Anneliese. Hayden and Anneliese are very focused on the vowels of the name, just like Lorelei, while you mostly hear the consonants in Jocelyn. But Jocelyn is really pretty, I think.|||I like Lorelei Olivia. This might be rude but I think Jocelyn is really common and kinda blackish...But i dont like it either way. I think Lorelei is so pretty and so uncommon.|||I wish I knew how Lorelei was pronounced. But I like that one the best.


PS: I love your daughters name: Anneliese Claire :D|||they are ok names but not the best|||Don't really like them! My opinion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment