Friday, January 20, 2012

GIRLS NAMES??????????????????????

ok so im writting a story with a girl who has buttery blonde hair, tiffany box blue eyes and milky skin with olive undertones so she gets tanned easily. what do u think her name should be out of these 3 names? and these are the nicknames i would use:





Sapphire (Saphi / Saffy)


Emerald (Em)


Penelope (Poppy)





what do u thinks best?


Thanks so much!|||penelope is nice ಌ|||I love Penelope and I think it would suit her. However, I don't like Poppy. Why not Penny? Anyway, I think that Penelope is good.





Sapphire would be the second, and Emerald the third. Saphi is cute spelled like this, Em is okay but I would use Emma. I don't really think that Emerald suits her though.





Hope I helped :)|||woah, not emerald or sapphire i think of this trollz website i went to when i was like, 6 years old.


i love penelope though! and poppy!





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||I think Emerald would suit her if you use Emmy as a nickname - I can't imagine her being called Em, but Emmy would be perfect. If not, then I think Sapphire is the best name - I think Saphi really suits her. :]|||Emerald - Emmie or Em





%26lt;..nikki..G..%26gt;|||Penelope (Poppy) .. very cute.. never heard Poppy as a nickname..|||Penelope (Poppy)|||penolope


the other two or too much , pretty but too much|||Penelope Definatly I love the nick name Poppy! %26lt;3|||Anything but Penelope.|||Penelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment