Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of these names for twin girls?

I have already posted a question asking about some twin baby girl names. I think I like these:





Noella Shea


Brittany Grace


Chelsea Kate


Jayne Lily


Danika Shea








Which two do you like the best?|||Brittany Grace and Chelsea Kate. they sound good together as well as on their own. And lets face it with twins you are going to be saying them together a lot..


Brittany and Chelsea


Congrats although its a lot harder i think it would be great to have twins|||Danika jade would be super pretty.


Chelsea shea too.|||Brittany Grace


Chelsea Kate|||Jayne Lily or Danika Shea|||brittany -grace


or chealsea -kate





i really like


kate-grace though|||I Like Brittany Grace %26amp; I think Danika Jayne sounds good together, The others don't sound so good to me.... Congrats!!|||Noella Shea





Jayne Lily|||i like chelsea kate and brittany grace


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment