Friday, January 20, 2012

What are girls names that can have the nickname Shay?

What are some girls names that can have the nickname Shay?


I have some, Shayna, Shayla and Shaylie. What are a few more? Which are your favorites?|||From what you listed I like Shaylie.





Other Options:


Shaylene (shay-leen)


Shaylynn|||I like Shayla.





Shayleen

Shayza

Shaylise

LaShay

Shayra

Shaylina

Shaya

Shaysta

Shayreen

Shayzia

Shayira

Shayana

Shaylin /Shaylyn

Shayuri

Shayara

Shayani

Shayari|||Shania - but Shay is masculine %26amp; Shae is feminine ~ ~ ~|||Shayna


Shanie (pronounced Shay-nee I think)


Shayla


Shaylynn


And I pretty sure it can stand as a name on it's own|||Shaylynn. I think that's pretty. I also like shayna.|||Shaylee


Shailene


Shayne [technically for a boy but I've seen it on girls]|||shaene


sharisse


sherrilyn


sharon|||Shaylin


Lashay


I like Shaylie or Shaylin the best :)|||I love shaylee(spelled like that).|||I once knew a girl named Shaelynne. She was beautiful with amazing, long, curly hair so I have always loved the name!

1 comment: