Friday, January 27, 2012

What NAMES do you think suit HOT GIRLS ?

In my case, I say JAMIE %26amp; JACQUELINE.





Why ?





Because every girl named Jamie that I know is so gorgeous and Jacqueline because of actresses like Jacqueline Bisset, Jaclyn Smith %26amp; Jacqueline Obradors.





IN YOUR CASE, WHAT NAMES DO YOU THINK SUIT HOT GIRLS ?|||to the haters on this quest: Well hey some people just like to have fun with there questions I do!





And I think names are pretty I like the names


Jessica


Victoria


Miranda


Jamie


Rain


Jordan


Bethany


Kylie


Cierra


Nina|||definitely not jamie or jaqueline in my case.... i know two of each and they're both hideous





for me it's Melanie or Jenny|||Doris, Eunice, Ruth, Eleanor, Gladys|||The next time someone asks "What's the dumbest question you've seen on here?" I'll be sure to give them a link to this question.|||Britanya


Yazmin


Amor


Raquel


etc etc|||bianca, kara, scarlett, tierney|||Agnus,Edith,Ruth|||Alex. ;)





EDIT: Oh, hey there Alex.|||Kimberly or Stacy|||Yasmine or Rhonda or something exotic like that|||All types of names suggest hot girls.|||Tara %26amp; Lacy!|||aha


well..i think all names are pretty..i cant really choose..


but pretty names are Rina or Ayumi...these two names are so cute and it sounds pretty .. :D|||ohkaaaaayyyy.......|||*hopes a guy says my name*|||lisa, and also heather|||Ruby %26amp; Chloe|||robin.|||Noah.|||You wasted 5 points for THIS?|||Everyone who has a name who starts with J, duh.


Like Jen (:|||idk, but i hope someone says tara!


:)|||Mike. Wait .............. what :|

No comments:

Post a Comment