Friday, January 27, 2012

I need Really unusual and cool guys and girls names for characters in a book?

Really unusual and rare names for both guys and girls and i dont mean unisex names, i mean like a guys name, then suggest a girls name. Nature names are welcome! please help!|||Old names from Greek mythology and like the 1500s are some very interesting names.


On my tumblr I have a list of names that I really like from different resources.





http://mywritingideas.tumblr.com/





It's the only post I have so far, so you'll see it right away.|||Just shortening a name in a different name can give you something cool, but otherwise you can mix names together. I'm not very good at it though...|||how about Maya for a girl or Gaia (gia)..or sheela


and Remi for a boy or Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment