Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you feel about these girls names?

Elodie Renee (Ellie for short)


Arielle Jane


Leigh Kathleen


Elsie Jane


Josey Renee





Having a baby girl, and I love these names. Please don't be mean! Also, any other similar suggestions would be great! But use these middle names (named after family)|||Arielle Jane or Leigh Kathleen - either or would be Perfect! ;)





Not to fond of the rest of the names|||Beautiful names!!! I l think Arielle Jane is a perfect name for you baby (even though i dont know you..) That is a wonderful name.. They are all beautiful though!|||Elodie Renee and Arielle Jane are beautiful!|||I love Elodie %26amp; Elsie.|||They all seem pretty decent. None of them stands out to me. However, they all get extra points for being uncommon.|||leigh kathleen has a really nice ring to it


so does elodie renee





congrats on your baby girl!|||I like ellie and arielle but thats it|||The only one I don't like is Arielle Jane!|||I like Elsie Jane and Leigh Kathleen best.|||Congrats! i like Elise Jane and Josey Renee....and if ur not busy could u plz answer my question i feel stupid asking that but i really need help. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment