Friday, January 27, 2012

If you know any little girls named Olivia what is their middle names?

f you know any little girls named Olivia what is their middle names?





I know an Olivia Joy, Olivia Grace and Olivia Rose.|||I know (im an Olivia Grace too):





Olivia Grace


Olivia Kate


Olivia Catherine


Olivia Skye


Olivia Rose





The reason i know most of these is because Olivia is a family name. I go by Olivia/Livvy and the rest go by the middle name. The first Olivia Grace is my best friend though (what a coincidence)|||Olivia Grace


Olivia Christine|||My cousin is named Olivia Jo, after our Uncle Joe who her Mum was very close to. Uncle Joe also helped out alot during the pregnancy, so they decided to honour him|||I'm an Olivia.





My fullname is Olivia Kendra Ann.|||Olivia Charlotte|||Olivia Richelle|||Olivia Lynn|||olivia lynn|||Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment