Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some pretty girls names that are similar to Sage?

Similar, meaning it would suit the same type of personality as you would imagine would suit a girl named Sage, or could imagine on her sister. Pretty and unique. Maybe like Willow, but not just nature names.|||Raven


Layla


Rain


Blossom


KeeLee


Daizy


Autumn|||Piper


Gypsy


Coco


GIgi


Lace


Velvet


Capri


Scarlett


Haven


Rebel


Kismet


Trilby


Trinity|||鈾?Perhaps... Serenity|||Savannah|||Rosemary


Heather


Lilly|||Here are few of my suggestions:


Fiona


Serena


Florenca


Fonseca|||Myra





Moira|||rosemary|||my names kaiya,


pronownced like kite but with out the t thenyahh


together = kaiya|||I like Rowan for a wee girl.|||I have a good friend who's name is Tyne|||I think Mya or Nikki.|||Jade.|||Madge


Paige|||mayes|||Faye.. means 'fairy' btw ]

No comments:

Post a Comment