Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think of these girls names?

My sister is also pregnant with twin girls and wants to name them





Azwa Ally Baker


Raina Edan Baker


or


Natassia Ally Baker


Tianna Edan Baker.





She is open to suggestions and please rate the names. Unique suggestions please!|||Terrible. Better names would be Leaira, Aleah, Brieanne, Brielle.|||The better set of the 2 is Natassia Ally Baker and Tianna Edan Baker, however neither of them are great sorry :(|||Courtney ann baker


Rosalind marie baker|||I like Tianna Edan Baker the best, but I like these unique names better:





Adeliese


Brooke


Emma


Desiree


Quinn|||Sorry hun, but to put it nicely these names are HIDEOUS!!! Here's a few cute girl names that I like:





Olivia Michelle


Nicole Marissa


Alexandria Marie


Amber Elaine


Jessica Alyssa|||I don't really like any of them... sorry.


Suggestions:


Ryana Ally Baker.|||Azwa Ally


Raina Edan

No comments:

Post a Comment