Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think about these names for girls?

Here's my list:





http://www.babynames.com/namelist/966030鈥?/a>





Right now it's only girls names, because I haven't had time to put my favorite boys names on there. Thanks!|||Cute!!!





My favorites are





Lucille Jessamine W. and





Elizabeth Iris W.





I would change the spelling of Lucy to Lucie, it's more modern. And maybe Elizabeth to Elisabeth. Perhaps Jessamine to Jessamyn. But that's just me. I like different spellings.|||i love the name amelie but not really the middle name unless you are french, then it's okay.i like basically all of the first name excecpt for amity ( it reminds me of the amityville horror-bad connotations) and guinevere (it reminds me of king arthur-not a personal favorite) but i like the rest of them. very unique and pretty names. i think any choice you make would be a good one.(i assume that you are having or are planning to have a baby-is that an accurate assumption?)


good luck:]|||Mary Alice





Clara Amelle are my favorites|||I love Clara Amelle and Juliette Camille. :)|||hi my favourites are


Amelie Marguerite


Aurora Carys


and


Madeleine Celeste|||Mary Alice


Aurora Carys|||Juliette Camille W. is really pretty go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment