Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think of our girls names?

We have 5 girls - Kimberley, Kenzie, Kacey, Charley and Cali.


What do you think of our girls names?|||I don't like them, they sound like trailer park trash names|||Casual.|||Cali but spelt Kaylee|||I like Kenzie, Kacey and Cali.|||Charley is my favourite.





I also like Kenzie, but I do prefer it for a nickname to Mackenzie.


Kimberley is nice.





Kacey and Cali are alright.|||Kimberly isn't too bad, but I wouldn't use it


Kenzie I find tacky


Kacey, also tacky


Charley - again, tacky. I don't mind Charlie as long as it is short for something like Charlotte


Cali is nice, but I like it as a nickname, not an actual name








No intention to offend - just my opinions|||Pretty name.|||Kenzie|||Nice names.|||God awful especially Kenzie *shudders*.|||great names!|||I think most sound like redneck trailer-park names, especially Kenzie (shudder) and Cali. Oh, and Kacey. A misspelled man's name? Yikes. Kimberly is the only ok one, even if very 80s.|||Very pretty! Like them all! Your home must be over-flowing with pink!|||I like Kimberly, Kacey and Cali. Charley is okay-ish. I'm not a fan of Kenzie at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment